What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The #1 online squash fitness program
- With detailed information and strategies for the most effective workouts for individuals or groups
- Shows you exactly how to make the most of every station, for beginners through advanced
- Keep reading to discover even greater personal benefits starting almost immediately
- Improves your game while you’re boosting your health and fitness
- Quickly customize any program to your skill or fitness level
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. SquashFit scores 73.65/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.squashfit.org/learnmore/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: squashfit.org you’ll also be taken through to squashfit.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)